Quick and Easy Solution for Student Loans

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I am very grateful to finally graduate from college. I'm not come from rich family, just an ordinary family from the village. But I will be committed to study till university level. Me and my family have the same point of view that is education is a way to change our life. After highschool graduation, I pass a college entrance test. Because of my parent's financial condition, I tried to get money to pay for my own study. I had ever been an data analyst, data entry, or surveyor supported by my study at statistics department. However, the money that I get is only enough for daily needs. I still need more money to buy books and pay college cost. I am thinking hard where is to get college loans ?

Fortunately I found a solution for student loans. This loan really help me because offer low-cost student loans and the discount. We can aplly freely and also can manage our repayment options. Maybe we have worried about its payment. How can I pay while I'm still studying? Do not worry, no payments due until we've graduated.

There are several loan options that can be selected in accordance with needs such as private student loans, Stafford Loans, PLUS loans etc. This loans is best choice for helping college funding needs. I have graduated and now working with enough salary. If there's a will I'm sure there's a way to make dream come true.

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. :c: pertamaxx.... tumben...

    pertamaxx nggak sih???

    ReplyDelete
  2. bong, kamu pripiew terus kek gini apa gak takut digebuk google? :c:

    cara gimana biar main aman pripiew plus gak digebuk gugle...? :d:

    takutnya ntar kalo digebuk kan, job kita berkurang, hehehehe... :g:

    ReplyDelete
  3. reviewnya bagus.. mantap euy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mamaad: wheheheh makaci mad
    @benny:hehehhe
    @neilhoja: wkekekkeke gunakan prinsip kombinasi, ada blog yg buat review, ada yg buat adsense, ada yg buat link, jadi ada subsidi silang pendapatan wkwkwkwkw
    @joe: kenolxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice info... what an enlightening one :) i do love it :) :h:

    ReplyDelete
  6. review review...
    cring cring...
    jgn lupa traktir ya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. $$$$ masuk kantung, $$$$ pake makan. sedappppp :c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. mbok saya dikreditke bong... :e:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beuh, mantaf...
    Punyaku belom tak kerjain lagi e mbak...
    Dapet job yang rada susah sih, masa mesti link 7, wkekekekek.... :e:

    ReplyDelete
  10. mbak bong....:D
    mantap nih orderan...
    saya kasih award deh..
    ambil di blog saya

    ReplyDelete
  11. itu loans buat setuden endonesiah?

    *maklum englais saya cuma mentok dikata loan*

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahhh... ora bagian petromax ikz... lak peteng dedet ki ngko..... :f:

    ReplyDelete
  13. saya ga tau artinya harusnya ada translate baru aku tau

    ReplyDelete
  14. dapat job terus, keren lan,jangan taraktir ia kaau udah cair ha...ha...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this about ngutang buat kuliah gitu ya mbak maksudnya...??? hehhee...

    ReplyDelete
  16. tidak sob bahasa inggris saya juga payah, biasa di bantu om goggle ha..ha..

    ReplyDelete
  17. mba bong, programe sopo to iki?
    aku mbok dipinjemi

    ReplyDelete
  18. wah job mbak bong rame ya ??

    aku kok sepi to ?? huahuahauahau ....

    selamat aja dah mbak !!!

    ReplyDelete